Friday, October 24, 2008

Giant Pencil

Hurrah for the BL Blog!!! And hurrah for Giant Pencils! Last week in the middle of my class I pulled out the GIANT PENCIL for taking notes! It was quite hilarious, and the professor warned me that "Just because I have a bigger pencil, it won't make me smarter" Whataver. I got one of the highest scores on our exam.

I am also taking a Greek Mythology class which is awesome. Did you guys know that Aphrodite was born not only from Zeus, but also from the genitals of Uranus after he was castrated and they were thrown into the ocean. Pretty useful information, and I think Greek mythology should definitely be considered for our book club.


And in other also importante news, Lawrence and I are purchasing a home. We close Nov. 21st. So I think a BL partay in Ferndale is definitely in store if you guys are up for it!

K-10 Riff-Raff

3 comments:

Jodi Christ Superstar said...

Rif-Raf-Tastic;

Last time I saw you, I don't know if you remember seeing me. You were at the Royal shaking your tailfeather and I just happened to be there on the same night! It was great seeing you. It makes me happy to know that you and Lawrence of Arabia, British Field Romaina bought a house. Fernalde is wonderful. It also makes me happy that you are writing on the blog now.

We all know that if giant pencils make you smarter, my students would have to use pencils the size of the eifel tower.

Lynn said...

riff raff! riff raff! riff raff!

Anonymous said...

Riff raff, street rat, I don't buy that!
But I did buy you a giant pencil, and am glad to hear it's getting publicity.

I'm also in awe of this house buying business. When I was a wee one, my mother told me I wasn't a grown up until I bought my own house. One of my kindergartners told me you are a grown up when you stick your pinky out when you drink grown up drinks.