Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Now If They Only Made Pepper

I am in the land of despairity ... the land of no internet at home. Paradise City has not not had internet (yes I just used a double negative) for over two years. Too bad I'm a teacher that works on weekends and Comcast's stupid schedule of either 8-12 or 12-4 monday through saturday does not work for me. Boo you Comcast.

My HLP whom happens to be residing in Califorina right now sent me this wonderful like to this wonderful product Bacon Salt! Not only is this the best thing to happen to me in quite some time, I now have a favorite blog, sorry Nicole, Kelly, Lynn, Lindsey, and all of those other blog-tastic blogs, you have been beaten by BACON!

I was going to blog about my wonderful free interenet experience at Woods and all of the memories it has sparked in my brain, but instead I got utterly facinated with another great form of one of my favorite foods, bacon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how to blog on this thing, so I'll comment as substitute.

1. Wow! I didn't realize how many books we've read. We rule.

2. I nearly cussed at my kindergartners, and I blame Kelly Walden and the Better Lovers. During reading time yesterday, I was frustrated with a few kids not following directions. They were not reading, as they were supposed to, so I marched over and looked each student in the eye and said, "Read a book . . . Read a book" And when I looked at the third kid to say, Read a book, I very nearly told him to read a mother fucking book.

KJW said...

Dear Courthouse,

You are loony!

Sincerely,
KJW



Dear Jodi Christ,

You need to call in sick and wait for the Comcast guy like my roommate did yesterday!

Sincerely,
KJW

Lynn said...

courtney! tell me your email address and i'll invite you to be a blog author.