Friday, February 27, 2009

Better Lovers,

I'm crazy excited for the first BL meeting in forever!!! I will post my address via facebook for the event, when I feel like typing more. Also, I just looked through last years ski to sea photos and they are awesome....but is this thing still happening? I have a kayak in case someone wants to do that leg....maybe me. Are we ski to seaing?

oy
Kristen

PS, Kelly sorry I didn't send you a Norway package...expect something very cool and knit that you would have used in the frigid north, had you recieved them...but now you will get them when you get back.

1 comment:

KJW said...

I think Ski to Sea DEFINITELY needs to happen, and I am pretty sure I will be in town now.

Events I definitely don't want to do:
-Running
-Road biking

I could possibly be talked into the others. I REALLY want another BL shirt.