Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Book

This is the book I chose to read for the next meeting;



I am excited to read this book (and am anxiously awaiting it to arrive from (the) Amazon. I am excited to see what the race was all about and who inherited what.


I am also very excited for this next meeting because I want all of my friends who drink to be together again. I feel as if I don't have many drinking friends around town anymore and well, I like to drink and I really just can't drink alone. I also don't know how many more times I can be at the Beaver and hear 'Shoop' without one of you there. It makes me cry everytime.


Also, what the H is going on with Ski to Sea? I am training right now (for what event, I have no idea) and really like the idea of doing 'Mostly Sober May' again. Did I also mention that I like the idea of getting first in the book club division for the second year in a row?


Seriously. Maybe Grandma Betty can be part of our team this year ?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the canoe leg goes the same as it did last year, I think Grandma Betty would be up for it.

Kristen said...

I too am training for an unknown leg of Ski to Sea!

Jodi Christ Superstar said...

K-Rafferty, its simple ... take out the first vowel in your last name (a) and replace it with a u and take out the next two consonants, which happen to be the same consonant (f) and replace them with two consonants that are the same as each other (n) and you get runnerty, which means you are destined to be the runner of Better Lovers Ski to Sea 2009 !