Saturday, February 28, 2009

Current B'Ham Residing Better Lovers (or those close to B'Ham)

This event calls us. In fact, I don't know why I have never checked out Whatcom Reads! before. The specific event I am talking about is not just reading Sherman Alexie's latest book, but going to see him speak on Friday, March 19th @ 7:00 p.m I'm going to go, it's free, he is from Baum's home town, and he is speaking in the Orca Auditorium (@WCC). So, to get us in book club spirit (I'm just as excited for the meeting on the 28th as K-Rafty) I think this would be a grand ole time.

5 comments:

KJW said...

That is NOT too many links in one paragraph.

I can't go to that because I'll be in WYOOOOMIIIING, but I like the idea of more wholesome BL events. I am constantly going to be on the lookout for things like this for us to attend. Maybe the monster truck rally is coming soon!

Kristen said...

I'm out of town that weekend too....

Lynn said...

when you go, you should tell him that you've been to reardan. you also met one of the people that is a character in his book.

Jodi Christ Superstar said...

is that character i met you, your dad, your mom, or that guy who was talking about his pig at that diner?

Lynn said...

the guy talking about the pig in the diner.