Saturday, March 28, 2009

BL Event March 2009: Quote Wall

"If you shave your nose off, you automatically win extra points."
- Nicole, re: Jodi looking like Voldemort in a "Who Looks the Most Like A Character from Harry Potter?" contest

"Cameron Diaz and Big Bird."
- Ren, re: the 2 people she would most like to be a portrait with


"Who looks the most like someone from Harry Potter?"
::Jodi raises hand::
"Oh, Voldemort?" - Kris


"You're thebomb.com/don."
- Kelly to Don at the Beaver


"Yeah. They're the best things.... ever...."
- Don, re: our nametags


"She's not 'The It,' she's just 'It.'"
-Fatima re: Jodi


"Band name: Blow Job Robots."
- Lynn


"Is he poisonous? Is he like a bad cherry?"
- Nicole, re: an attractive man Jodi was warning her to stay away from


"I'm Justin Timberlake. Who the f*#@ are you?"
- Dan, aka Justin Timberlake, aka the cute guy we met at the Beaver, aka the Bad Cherry


"Rumpelstiltskin totally used her for her blonde hair. You know, Rumpelstiltskin, let down your blonde hair!"
- Jodi, meaning "Rapunzel" and "long hair"


Nicole, reading one of Fatima's nametags: "You are the Port Angelos #1 graduate!"
Kris: "What? I am! I really am!"


"I'm embracing the table. I don't know what for, but I'm embracing the table."
- Jodi, to herself


Lynn: "Carolyn loves the lead singer from Space Band. She totally wants to do him."
Carolyn: "What? No I don't."
Courtney: "Yeah! I can see that! Go with it."
Lynn: " I made it up so now it's true."
Carolyn: "Well. All right."

No comments: