Monday, March 9, 2009


Dear Better Lovers, do you recall Kelly's blog post of this picture by Edward Monkton:

WELL, he really does have a fabulous website, and so last week I sent him an email saying:

Dear Mr. Monkton, i am writing YOU to tell you that you have some very silly fans in the Seattle-ish area [see attached]. Mrs. Rafferty

And then I attached this photo:And today, I recieved this email response from our British friend:

What a delightful message, Mrs Rafferty.

Thank you very much for getting in touch and sending me this wonderfully odd photo!

Best wishes,

Edward Monkton.


Delightful! I love the internet....and Mr. Monkton

2 comments:

KJW said...

Woo, wooooo! Woo! International adoration! (Besides all the fans we've made in Scandinavia because I talk about us all the live long day. Or once in a while. You know.)

Lynn said...

So British! So adorable!