Monday, March 9, 2009

Message from God.

Kelly, this is God speaking. God says you should NOT, should not in any shape or form, go to Wyoming. What the hell is in Wyoming? The steer to man ratio is like 105 to 1. Do you understand what I'm trying to say, Kelly? Do not go to Wyoming.

You should probably come back to Bellingham and get your buddies in line, because they are just out of control. Nicole just had a phone date with someone who makes board games. His name is Milton Bradley. I don't understand exactly what's that about. She keeps talking about Sorry and I don't know if it's the game or the date itself.

God's got to go back to work, because God's got bills to pay. Hurry back to Bellingham, because some people miss you. God is not one of them, but some people do. Bye.

1 comment:

Jodi Christ Superstar said...

Good to know that you didn't leave Trodenheim before you got your message from God.

I take full responsibility for God leaving you that message, God listens to me the most !

I laughed just as hard reading the message to you from God as I did when I heard and saw God leave it for you, and trust me ... it might have been the hardest Jodi Christ has ever laughed before, Emily took pictures of it for proof.