Monday, November 3, 2008

BL of the Month...barely

I am quite shocked...shocked and appalled. Here I was last night, writing out my BL of the Month acceptance blog when my internet had a glitch and I had to reopen the blog mid-composition, only to find that Cunte had posted a blog requesting some hairy loon with a bad attitude should take my spot and that my giant pencil (a gift from Corpse herself) makes no difference. I then deleted my most amazing blog post ever (it was very funny and genius and made you cry and laugh with joy, and worthy of a BL of the year award).

But I have come back to post again tonight, in a very humbled spirit, recognizing just how special it is to be BL of the month because the competition is fierce, and it is a title only few can claim.

Riff-Rafferty

1 comment:

Nicole Kristine said...

grumblegrumblecongratulationsgrumble