Monday, November 3, 2008

Sorry for monopolizing the last three posts. I couldn't help it. Get over it.

One day to go - the BIGGEST election ever!! Who's freaked out? I am. But here is a way you can make a difference in the next 24 hours. Schlep on over to Florida and convince your Jewish grandparents to do the right thing by voting left. That's right BLs, get your Jewish relatives on board. Here's how . . .

The Great Schlep

I went to a rally today on campus put on by Patty Murray (what a small lady!) and Christine Gregoire (who reminded me of a Santa elf and was AWESOME! all the same), and they said, "Don't have any regrets!! Don't wake up on Wednesday the 5th and wish you had done something more to help your party. Don't wake up wishing you had made that extra phone call, rang that extra door bell, schlepped that extra schlep."

2 comments:

KJW said...

I love Patty Murray forever and for always.

Nicole Kristine said...

That was a funny video.