Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Brilliant Book Club Idea

Idea 1: At our BL meeting (whenever the h that will be), let's have a white elephant book exchange. One or more of you rich and generous dolls would be thoughtful to contribute The Guide to Getting It On. It's gotten me through some rough times. ::wink to Ren::

Otherwise, just wrap up a raunchy sounding used book (complete with stains) and put it under our tree. Or non-tree. Cadav.

Idea 2: Let's dress up as something silly. Jodi and Lynn were thinking book characters. I was thinking nude trapeze artists. Cadav, again.

1 comment:

Nicole Kristine said...

are we doing this? I want to. I have some good books.

I don't want to give away too much but it might include a photo album of the different stages of Ricky's tail abcess and scabbing.