Saturday, November 1, 2008

Literary concepts and other BL matters

During my recovery from the West Seattle 5k Walk for Herpes, I was drinking sprite and watching these. At first I thought, Wow, School House Rock kicks these people's asses! And then I thought, Wow, I am wasting potentially productive time.

I share these with you because;
1 - they remind me of our BL Ski to Sea shirts
2 - there are teachers among you. Seriously Kelly, I would appreciate a report of your students' reactions.
3 - due to daylight savings you will not be wasting your life, merely filling in some of the extra time you've been granted.

Main Idea
Context Clues
Author's Purpose

Hoping you don't have alcohol seeping through your pores, as I do,
Cross Fire! - I also would like to note that I did Richard proud by making out with two guys in one night. It was the gay in him that pushed me to such madness.

2 comments:

KJW said...

Good blog.

Bad videos.

That last one would not help anyone identify the purpose of this comment.

Crossfire!

Nicole Kristine said...

I have never been more proud to be a follower of Schoolhouse Rock. Those were as lame as Kelly is on a daily basis.